All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionShelley Girdner s first full-length poetry collectionlooks at the lifespan of a relationship from the beginning of love until its end, and how different it can look with time and distance. Herpoems combine birds and biblical imagery with modern relationships.
- Author BiographySHELLEY GIRDNER S poems have been published in several journals, including most recently Hunger Mountain and Painted Bride Quarterly, as well as The Indiana Review, Mid-American Review, and others. She s been a featured poet in the Aurorean, a finalist for the Slappering Hol chapbook prize, and has been nominated for a Pushcart Prize in poetry. She teaches at the University of New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Shelley Girdner
- PublisherBauhan (William L.),U.S.
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBauhan (William L.),U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width165 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.