All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour World Has Ended. You've Lost a Child... Nobody has any words that will bring your precious child back into your arms. Nobody can say anything that will even begin to ease your pain. Yes, it is nice that loved ones are nearby, and supportive, but the only one you can see is the one who is t there. There is road map You never thought you would be here. It never crossed your mind. And w you have idea what to do. I kw, I have been there. And there simply is road map for parents in our situation. Is there any hope? You don't just sit there and cry - your heart is asking many, many questions. Your mind is frantically searching a million directions, looking for pieces, for clues, for indications of something solid that can give you some hope. I cant bring my child or your child back, but I can invite you to walk along side me on this terrible path you have found yourself on. And I will share with you the things which gave my crumbling heart great comfort, gave my incredulous mind tremendous encouragement and powerful reasons for hope.
- Author BiographyThe author was a middle school teacher and administrator for many years. He also has written articles for a Parent's magazine on the west coast. He now works in IT in the Silicon Valley and lives on the central coast of California.
- Author(s)Van B Vradenburg
- Date of Publication26/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.