All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of nursing care during the Civil War, the problems with caring for the sick and the injured, and the medical advances that have been made after the war.
- Author(s)Kathryn Senior
- PublisherFranklin Watts
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYou Wouldn't Want To...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFranklin Watts
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width219 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Antram
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.