About this product
- Description- Humorous Handy Hints that relate directly to the text are provided on each spread.- High interest topic for children of all ages.- Includes Table of Contents, glossary, and index.- Draws in even the most reluctant reader with a lightheaded tone and hilarious illustrations.- The cultures and traditions of ancient civilizations spring to life in the pages of this series.- Perfect for struggling readers.Grades K-4 Social Studies StandardsII. Time, Continuity, and Change- Accounts of past events, people, places, and situations contribute to our understanding of the pastI. Culture- People, societies, and cultures address needs and concerns in ways that are both similar and different
- Author(s)David Stewart
- PublisherChildren's Press(CT)
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYou Wouldn't Want To...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChildren's Press(CT)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width246 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Antram
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.