About this product
- Description- Humorous Handy Hints that relate directly to the text are provided on each spread- High interest topic for children of all ages- Draws in even the most reluctant reader with a lighthearted tone and hilarious illustrations- The cultures and traditions from ancient civilizations through modern times throughout the history of the world spring to life in the pages of this series- Includes glossary and index- Perfect for struggling readers
- Author(s)John Malam
- PublisherFranklin Watts
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYou Wouldn't Want To...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFranklin Watts
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width216 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Antram
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.