All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine a world without books. You would have information about the world outside, except what you could learn from travellers. You would kw thing about the past, except what storytellers could remember. The book is a truly amazing data storage device, yet most of us take it for granted. Find out how it has developed over the centuries, and how it is being reinvented for the future.
- Author BiographyA published author of over eighty books, mainly for children and young adults, Alex lives in Southgate, North London, with his wife and two children. David Antram was born in Brighton, England, in 1958. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and then worked in advertising for 15 years before becoming a full-time illustrator. He has since illustrated well over 100 titles, mainly for children and young adults, including around 60 in the bestselling 'You Wouldn't Want to Be' series.
- Author(s)Alex Woolf
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYou Wouldn't Want to Live Without
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width212 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Antram
- Reading AgeFrom 8
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.