All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCould you get by if the lights went out? What would you do if your TV, computer, and phone all stopped working? How would you get about if trains, buses, and cars didnt run any more? You might t think about it, but without electricity, our lives would be colder, darker, and much harder work. With this book as your guide, youll discover the wonders of this essential source, exploring everything from how electricity works, to the ingenious ways that people have controlled and used it throughout the ages. With its informative timeline, helpful you can do it tips and hilarious cartoon-style illustrations, this title in the fantastic new You Wouldnt Want to Live Without series is a must-have nfiction text, perfect for home or school. The well-organized text in this title allows readers to explore relationships between historic scientific events. Grade-appropriate contexts help readers determine the meaning of academic words and phrases while the vivid illustrations and text features help navigate the text and locate answers to questions.
- Author(s)Ian Graham
- PublisherFranklin Watts
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleYou Wouldn't Want to Live Without
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFranklin Watts
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width206 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rory Walker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.