About this product
- DescriptionLearn the surprising truth about pain: how it actually helps keep us alive, healthy, and feeling good. You Wouldn't Want to Live Without Pain! is part of a brand-new science and techlogy strand within the internationally acclaimed You Wouldn't Want to Be series.
- Author BiographyFiona Macdonald studied history at Cambridge University and at the University of East Anglia. She has taught in adult education and in schools and universities, and is the author of numerous books for children on historical topics. David Antram was born in Brighton, England, in 1958. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and then worked in advertising for 15 years before becoming a full-time illustrator. He has since illustrated well over 100 titles, mainly for children and young adults, including around 60 in the bestselling 'You Wouldn't Want to Be' series.
- Author(s)Fiona MacDonald
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYou Wouldn't Want to Live Without
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour
- Width212 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Antram
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.