All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the surprising truth about just how important poo really is: it keeps our bodies healthy, and can also be used to power our cars, heat our homes and help grow our crops. You Wouldn't Want to Live Without Poo! is part of a brand-new science and techlogy strand within the internationally acclaimed You Wouldn't Want to Be series.
- Author BiographyA published author of over eighty books, mainly for children and young adults, Alex lives in Southgate, North London, with his wife and two children. David Antram was born in Brighton, England, in 1958. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and then worked in advertising for 15 years before becoming a full-time illustrator. He has since illustrated well over 100 titles, mainly for children and young adults, including around 60 in the bestselling 'You Wouldn't Want to Be' series.
- Author(s)Alex Woolf
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYou Wouldn't Want to Live Without
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour
- Width212 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Antram
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.