All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost people spend a third of their life sleeping around 25 years or more! Like it or t, we all have to sleep. Yet sleep is also very mysterious. No one really kws why we do it. And how do we explain all those strange dreams? What scientists do understand, however, is that sleeping is essential for health and happiness. Learn about the strange sleep cycles throughout the animal kingdom, and the theories behind why people get tired or have terrifying nightmares.
- Author(s)Jim Pipe
- PublisherFranklin Watts
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleYou Wouldn't Want to Live Without
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFranklin Watts
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width218 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Bergin
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.