All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSleep is very mysterious. No one really kws why we do it. And how do we explain all those strange dreams? What scientists do kw is that sleeping is essential for health and happiness. You Wouldn't Want to Live Without Sleep! is part of a brand-new science and techlogy strand within the internationally acclaimed You Wouldn't Want to Be series.
- Author BiographyJim Pipe studied Ancient and Modern History at Oxford University and spent 10 years in publishing before becoming a full-time writer. He has written numerous non-fiction books for children, many on historical subjects. Mark Bergin was born in Hastings, England, in 1961. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and specialises in historical reconstructions, aviation and maritime subjects. He lives in Bexhill-on-Sea with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Jim Pipe,Mark Bergin
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYou Wouldn't Want to Live Without
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour
- Width212 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.