All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSoil supplies a surprising variety of materials for making things. If soil didn't exist, life would have developed differently on Earth and humans probably wouldn't be here. You Wouldn't Want to Live Without Soil! is part of a brand-new science and techlogy strand within the internationally acclaimed You Wouldn't Want to Be series.
- Author BiographyIan Graham studied applied physics at the City University, London. Since becoming a freelance author and journalist, he has specialised in science and technological subjects. Mark Bergin was born in Hastings, England, in 1961. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and specialises in historical reconstructions, aviation and maritime subjects. He lives in Bexhill-on-Sea with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Ian Graham,Mark Bergin
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYou Wouldn't Want to Live Without
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour
- Width212 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.