All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet ready...as a harderned sailor, you're about to join Shackleton in what will prove to be one of the most gruelling adventures of all time as you brave your way across the bitterly cold continent of Antarctica. As you encounter extreme cold, strong icy winds and a worrying lack of food and water, you'll soon see why you really wouldn't want to join Shackleton's polar expedition! This title in the popular You Wouldn't Want to Be series features full-colour illustrations which combine humour and accurate technical detail. This extended edition features brand new extra content including a timeline, fun facts a list of 'top' characters and a map.
- Author BiographyJen Green graduated from the University of Sussex with a Ph.D. in English. She has worked as an editor and manager in children's publishing for 15 years and is now a full-time writer. David Antram was born in Brighton, England, in 1958. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and then worked in advertising for 15 years before becoming a full-time illustrator. He has since illustrated well over 100 titles, mainly for children and young adults, including around 60 in the bestselling 'You Wouldn't Want to Be' series.
- Author(s)Dr Jen Green
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYou Wouldn't Want to be...
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width212 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Antram
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.