All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are things worse than death. A devastating virus has swept the world, turning humans into raveus monsters. Even the government's extreme measures cant prevent its spread and the world becomes a terror-filled nightmare. Dr. Russell Thorn is thrust into this new world without warning as the Creepers - the zombie-like victims of the virus - lay siege to his home. He searches desperately for escape amidst the chilling revelation that the Creepers are changing...growing more intelligent...evolving. Thorn's rescue by a group of young survivors starts him on a desperate quest to find the last safe place on earth. But the Creepers are t the only things standing on their path to safety. It is a road filled with horror, where the survivors will discover the limits of their own humanity and the costs of love, loyalty, and hope in a new dead world.
- Author BiographyRaymond Esposito is an American novelist born in the small town of Northford, Connecticut, in 1966. As the middle son, he learned the importance of placing his own mark on the world. His parents divorced when he was in second grade, and like many latchkey children of the 1970s, the absence of adult supervision allowed him to discover a world of creativity and imagination. Those experiences were the inspiration for his writing, and many will appear in the forthcoming novel, The Demon. In 1984, he attended the University of Connecticut, where, after dabbling in economics, philosophy, and English literature, he settled on a degree in psychology-people and their motivations were, after all, the thing that always fascinated him. He began writing short stories at the age of twelve, although he never shared them. It was a passion that continued into adulthood and one fed by his love of all things horror. In 1999, he wrote his first real short story titled Witches Lake. It was a campfire tale for his children. Over the next decade, he penned another thirty stories. In 2011, he began a short story titled U & Me, against the World. It became his first published novel and is book 1 of the Creepers trilogy. Today, Raymond lives in Florida. He married the perfect women, he raised two perfect sons, and he was blessed with three beautiful stepdaughters, whom he considers the best gift with purchase any second marriage could provide. He also shares his castle with their 135-pound puppy, Zeus. The two often debate the merits and drawbacks of feeding Twinkies to a dog; to date, Zeus has won all those arguments.
- Author(s)Raymond Esposito
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.