All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a themed look at cultures around the world is a classic National Geographic approach, and it is offered here in a tender parent/child reading experience that offers children a glimpse of the world beyond their own scope. Ways to help disadvantaged children are outlined in this title. A map shows the location of each photograph and helps the reader make geographic connections to the pictures.
- Author(s)Barbara Kerley
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Out-of-print date23/10/2014
- Content NoteColour Photographs
- Weight150 g
- Width232 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.