All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionLike the outside world, even families go through the trials and tribulations of life. These easy-to-read new books provide guidance and understanding for young people who are dealing with divorce, death, or family rules. Family Matters is on call to offer answers to life's uneasy questions relating to the family.Death is something many people are uncomfortable talking about. However, a young person's first experience with death can be extremely traumatic when other family members are unable to discuss the situation in an open way. This book aims to bridge the gap between the unspoken and hard-to-communicate aspects of dealing with a death in the family, and the questions and concerns of preteen readers. Written with extreme sensitivity, this book is an excellent resource for young people who are feeling guilty, sad, angry, or confused over the recent or impending loss of a loved one.
- Author(s)Antoine Wilson
- PublisherRosen Publishing Group,U.S.
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Publishing Group,U.S.
- Out-of-print date03/10/2011
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.