Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou are Dead is the eleventh thrilling crime vel in Peter James' Detective Superintendent Roy Grace series. They were marked for death. The last words Jamie Ball hears from his fiancee, Logan Somerville, are in a terrified mobile phone call. She has just driven into the underground car park beneath the block of flats where they live in Brighton. Then she screams and the phone goes dead. The police are on the scene within minutes, but Logan has vanished, leaving behind her neatly parked car and mobile phone. That same afteron, workmen digging up a park in ather part of the city, unearth the remains of a woman in her early twenties, who has been dead for thirty years. At first, to Detective Superintendent Roy Grace and his team, these two events seem totally unconnected. But then ather young woman in Brighton goes missing - and yet ather body from the past surfaces. Meanwhile, an eminent London psychiatrist meets with a man who claims to kw information about Logan. And Roy Grace has the chilling realization that this information holds the key to both the past and present crimes ...Does Brighton have its first serial killer in over eighty years?
- Author BiographyPeter James is the international bestselling author of many award-winning novels. His Detective Superintendent Roy Grace series, set in Brighton, has been translated into thirty-seven languages with worldwide sales of over eighteen million copies, and has given him eleven consecutive Sunday Times number ones. In 2015 WHSmith customers publicly voted him the Greatest Crime Author of All Time and in 2016 he became the recipient of the coveted CWA Diamond Dagger lifetime achievement award for sustained excellence. Peter has also written a short story collection, A Twist of the Knife, and his standalone titles include Perfect People and The House on Cold Hill. The Perfect Murder, Dead Simple and Not Dead Enough have all been turned into smash-hit stage plays. All his novels reflect his deep interest in the world of the police. Three of his novels have been filmed and before becoming a full-time author he produced numerous films, including The Merchant of Venice, starring Al Pacino and Jeremy Irons. He divides his time between his homes in Notting Hill, London and near Brighton in Sussex.
- Author(s)Peter James
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleRoy Grace
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight370 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.