All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe last words Nick Walton hears from his fiancee, Logan Somervile, are in a terrified mobile phone call from her. She has just driven into the underground car park beneath the block of flats where they live in Brighton. Then she screams and the phone goes dead. The police are on the scene within minutes, but Logan has vanished, leaving behind her neatly parked car and telephone. That same afteron, workmen digging up an old asphalt pat in a park in ather part of the city, unearth the remains of a young woman in her early twenties, who has been dead for 30 years. At first, to Roy Grace and his team, these two events seem totally unconnected. But then ather young woman in Brighton goes missing and ather body from the past surfaces. Meanwhile, an eminent London psychiatrist meets with a man who claims to kw a piece of information about Logan. Later Roy Grace makes the chilling realization that this one thing is the key to both the past and the present ...Brighton has its first serial killer in over eighty years.
- Author BiographyPeter James is the international bestselling author of many award-winning novels. His Detective Superintendent Roy Grace series, set in Brighton, has been translated into thirty-six languages with worldwide sales of over eighteen million copies, and has given him nine consecutive Sunday Times number ones. In 2015 WHSmith customers publicly voted him the Greatest Crime Author of All Time and in 2016 he became the recipient of the coveted CWA Diamond Dagger lifetime achievement, awarded for sustained excellence. Peter has also written a short story collection, A Twist of the Knife, and his standalone titles include his ghost story The House On Cold Hilland The Perfect Murder, which has been turned into a smash hit stage play. All his novels reflect his deep interest in the world of the police. Three of his novels have been filmed and before becoming a full-time author he produced numerous films, including The Merchant of Venice, starring Al Pacino and Jeremy Irons. He divides his time between his homes in Notting Hill, London and near Brighton in Sussex.
- Author(s)Peter James
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleRoy Grace
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight370 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.