All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionFeelings of inadequacy can be a helpful motivator. They can inspire someone with little confidence to the heights of success. However, there are many people who feel inadequate to an extent that is debilitating and prevents them from living a full life. Some are crippled by systems of shame and worthlessness. Dr. Furey presents practical and proven steps to help overcome inadequacy and get sufferers on the road to recovery. He helps readers to recognize the roots of inadequacy in identifiable circumstances such as abuse, neglect, or chronic illness. He teaches readers how to move out of the role of victim and adopt healing attitudes and behaviors.
- Author(s)Robert J. Furey
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/10/2001
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight174 g
- Width136 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.