Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionArmed with a rare combination of talents, and a clear understanding of retail, Jon Jerde has established himself t only as a hugely successful shopping and entertainment-centre architect but also as a veritable alchemist of the urban condition. The Jerde Partnership International has transformed city centres worldwide and is hired by developers and city managers to analyse sites and improve the life of a designated street or neighbourhood. The firm devises site-specific, large-scale projects in order to stimulate social and ecomic regeneration. This is the first ever mograph to examine thoroughly the Jerde phemen. 25 of the Jerde Partnership's most significant built and unbuilt projects illustrate how Jerde synthesizes commerce and public life in a way that will revolutionize the design of twenty-first-century cities. Critical essays are by architectural historian Margaret Crawford, cultural historian Norman M Klein, and architect Craig Hodges. Richly illustrated, and punctuated with Jerde's sketches and writings on his personal philosophy, the book reflects the complexity and exuberance of this influential body of work.
- Author BiographyFrances Anderton is a Los Angeles-based journalist and a producer of the radio programme 'Which Way, LA?'
- Author(s)Margaret Crawford,Ray Bradbury
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/1999
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Note400 colour & 100 b&w line illustrations, notes, list, bibliography
- Weight1860 g
- Width250 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byCraig Hodgetts,Frances Anderton,Norman M. Klein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.