All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou are Like You looks at all the different things that make up the very special person that is 'you'. From physical attributes to feelings, thoughts and ideas, this book explores the different aspects of what it means to be a unique individual. Beautifully illustrated picture books exploring personal and social issues faced by children. 'A te to parents and teachers from Shona' offers understanding and guidance. Highly qualified Australian author. Strategies have been identified by psychological research and clinical practice. Issues covered such as body image and anxiety and sadness have received recent national coverage and discussion. They are the focus of government and social organisation campaigns.
- Author(s)Shona Innes
- PublisherBonnier Publishing Australia
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintThe Five Mile Press Pty Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.