All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo fuzzy creatures can't agree on who is small and who is big, until a couple of surprise guests show up, settling it once and for all! The simple text of Anna Kang and bold illustrations of The New Yorker cartoonist Christopher Weyant tell an original and very funny story about size - it all depends on who's standing next to you! Visit Christopher at www.christopherweyant.com. Read it and giggle. Publishers Weekly
- Author BiographyHusband-and-wife team Anna Kang and Christopher Weyant live in New Jersey with their two daughters. You Are (Not) Small is their first children's book. They are working on a sequel. Anna, a native New Yorker, grew up believing she was small until one day she realised that everyone else was big. She attended USC's School of Cinematic Arts, USA, where the visual storyteller in her was awakened, forever changing the way she saw art, life, and everything in between. Besides writing, Anna loves to read, travel, laugh, eat, and nap. A cartoonist and illustrator, Christopher's cartoons can regularly be seen in The New Yorker magazine. His cartoons are syndicated world-wide and have been featured on The Today Show and World News. Christopher likes to think that he is both big and small. You can visit him at www.christopherweyant.com.
- Author(s)Anna Kang,Chris Weyant
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleYou are Not Small
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content Note4-colour
- Weight416 g
- Width230 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.