You are What You Love: There is Only the One, There is Always Infinite Abundance by Vaishali (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- Description'You Are What You Love' makes Eastern mysticism friendly to the Western mind. Author Vaishali, an intellectual, yet highly irreverent mystic, magically mixes concepts and story-telling from such traditional sources as Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, and Sufism, with the ancient mystic, Emmanuel Swedenborg, as well as with unconventional sources, from Groucho Marx, to Cheech and Chong, Jimi Hendrix, James Dean, and Homer Simpson. Is your mind your best friend or your worst enemy? 'You Are What You Love' empowers readers to befriend their minds and resolve their issues, instead of defending and justifying the limitation in their lives. How is it that we come to love what is self- destructive and disabling? Demonstrating how to transform limiting beliefs, 'You Are What You Love' delivers the secret to finding happiness and one's purpose -- especially for those who have hit a pothole on the road to enlightenment. One of the most powerful points of the book is that we do t have love, we are love. We don't earn it; we don't have to justify it; we don't have to wait until others decide we are good eugh; we claim it because we are it. Dannion Brinkley, the best selling author of Saved By The Light, calls You Are What You Love, 'brilliant', stating that Vaishali has the most original slant on spirituality he has ever read.
- Author BiographyVaishali is the author of The Ultimate Guide to Self-Healing, Personal Growth and Life Management, Wisdom Rising and You Are What You Love. She is an international health & wellness speaker and practitioner, who has appeared on The Dr. Oz Radio Show and Oprah.com. Vaishali is a columnist for The Huffington Post and contributor to Beliefnet and has been published in many magazines worldwide. Vaishali hosts her own radio show, You Are What You Love heard weekly on Friday and Sunday.
- PublisherPurple Haze Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurple Haze Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.