All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElite trainer Mark Lauren has been at the front lines of preparing US Special Operations soldiers for action, getting them lean and strong in record time. Now, he shares the secrets to his simple, yet amazingly effective regimen to get you into the best shape of your life. Features: rapid results with minimum time commitment - work out for only 30-minutes a day, four times a week; gym or equipment required - simple bodyweight resistance exercises you can do anywhere; build muscle and burn fat - get more effective results than weightlifting and aerobics; suitable for men, women and all abilities - choose your level from Basic, 1st Class, Master Class and Chief Class; and safe and effective - develop balance, stability and prevent injuries. With 125 clear exercises to work every muscle in your body, motivation techniques and nutritional advice, Mark Lauren's method will get you the body you want simply by using the body you have.
- Author BiographyMark Lauren trained US Special Forces operatives for over a decade and revolutionised the US army's training regimes. During that time he effectively prepared over 700 trainees for the extreme physical demands of the most elite levels of the US special operations community. He is a Military Physical Training Specialist, Special Operations Combat Controller, triathlete and mixed martial artist. Lauren broke, and still holds, the Department of Defense s long-standing underwater record by swimming 133 meters, on one breath, subsurface, for 2 minutes and 23 seconds, until losing consciousness. He lives in Tampa Bay, Florida.
- Author(s)Mark Lauren
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight492 g
- Width207 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine12 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.