About this product
- DescriptionThey all meet one day at a pond and talk about their dreams of being something other than what they are. All they need is to realize just how special they are, and how much fun it is to be able to do what they can already do.
- Author(s)David Gerstmyer
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Weight59 g
- Width145 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.