All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTen score years ago, a remarkable boy was born into a remarkable country. Young Abe Lincoln tells the story of that boy, who went on to play an historic role in the shaping of his country. Written and illustrated by Cheryl Harness, this classic picture biography is w being reissued with a bold new paperback cover to coincide with the 200th anniversary of Lincoln s birth. With vibrant artwork and carefully crafted text, Young Abe Lincoln is an appealing, insightful biography of Lincoln s early life. With fun illustrations and a chatty narrative style, Cheryl Harness brings to life the experiences that sparked Abe to seek public office, and vividly captures the spirit of the times. National Geographic supports K-12 educators with ELA Common Core Resources.Visitwww.natgeoed.org/commoncorefor more information.
- Author BiographyCheryl Harness is the author and/or illustrator of some 35 children s books, including seven picture book biographies for National Geographic. She has a natural talent for making history fun for kids, injecting the wow factor into the lives of America s historical heroes and heroines. She has won multiple awards and now lives in her historic hometown of Independence, MO. Visit Cheryl Harness at her Web site: www.cherylharness.com.
- Author(s)Cheryl Harness
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Out-of-print date28/07/2011
- Content Note32 colour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.