All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a great supplement to Hunter Education courses required by states and provinces and will give parents confidence that their kids are safe and responsible. The how-to information provides everything a young shooter needs to kw to become a good shot and a safe outdoor enthusiast. The step-by-step photos show how to put the skills and tips into action. Detailed safety instruction increases confidence. Sections include: Rifles; Ammunition; Safety; Shotguns; Bows and Arrows; Shooting Games; Muzzleloaders; Marksmanship; and, Getting Started in Hunting.
- Author(s)W.H. Gross
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication03/04/2009
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleThe Complete Hunter
- Place of PublicationBeverly
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International, US
- Out-of-print date30/06/2016
- Content Note100 colour photographs/illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width165 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.