All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA field trip to the zoo is fun for Cam Jansen and her classmates--until lunchtime. Everyone else's sandwich is safely delivered, but Danny can't find his anywhere. Only Cam and her amazing memory can crack this mystery. Full color.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Adler is the author of more than 175 children s books, including the Young Cam Jansen series. He lives in Woodmere, New York.
- Author(s)David A Adler
- PublisherPuffin Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleYoung CAM Jansen
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Professor Susanna Natti
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.