All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost children find it difficult to read and write in English and solve problem in Math. Some students even shy away from class because most probably these little beginnings were t taken serious. If we build a strong foundation with these kids they will live to enjoy. I selected some good topics. I hope they will enjoy practicing the skills from the examples set though. If God does t lay the foundation of a building the bricklayer labors in vain. The Second part is English language.
- Author(s)S S Fultang
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.