All listings for this product
About this product
- Description. Motivating a new generation of teens with tips, steps and strategies for successful living. The teenage years are filled with lots of choices and challenges. Teenagers are at a critical point in their lives in that the decisions they make today can have lifetime repercussions. In order for teens to successfully maneuver through this complicated yet wonderful stage, they need practical tools for success. Young, Gifted and Doing It offers teenagers 52 simple ways to develop their unlimited potential and position themselves for lifelong success. In an upbeat and candid voice, Young, Gifted and Doing It provides teens with tips to: boost their self-esteem, make wise choices, connect with positive people, set goals, develop better time management and money management habits, rise above adversity and so much more. Also included are: a success action planner, a teen resource guide and tips for parents, teachers and youth service providers who are committed to helping teens walk the path of success. This is the first personal development book for teens with a hip-hop slant . it will make a difference!
- Author(s)Cassandra Mack
- PublisherAuthors Choice Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAuthors Choice Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.