All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionCreating an impressive CV when you're just starting out in the world of work is tough. You probably have little or work experience, and you might still be getting your qualifications at school or college. So how do you create a great CV to help you win your first permanent job? If you're about to leave school or are applying for your first or second job, make sure you get the inside track on building a brilliant CV. Containing all you need to kw as a young job hunter, you'll find out what a CV is and why you need one, what you should (and shouldn't!) include on your CV, and essential advice on choosing the right CV format with handy sample CVs to help you get started. Most importantly for an inexperienced job hunter, you'll also find out how to make the most of your current skills, qualifications and work experience, however little you have, so you can demonstrate the work skills employers are looking for. Also revealed is what employers look for in a CV and the importance of tailoring your CV for the job. Don't make the mistake of sending the same CV with all your job applications; make sure you target your CV and match your skills to the job description so you stand out as a winning applicant to have the best chance of making it to interview. Short of work experience? You'll also get guidance on putting together the right CV for applications for internships, work experience and part-time jobs - all of which will give you more skills and experience to show off to future employers. Need to kw how to actually supply your CV when you're applying for work? Whether by email, in writing, or making online job applications, all your questions will be answered so you can be confident you're making the best application you can. The Young Jobhunters series is a toolkit for anyone just getting started in the world of work. It reveals insider advice on how to apply for and win your first or second permanent job, whatever your experience. From creating a brilliant CV to acing your interview, it provides essential tips and tricks every new job seeker needs to kw.
- Author BiographySusanne Christian is a freelance careers writer and fully qualified careers adviser who has written a number of careers publications. She is a full member of both the Institute of Career Guidance and Careers Writers Association.
- Author(s)Susanne Christian
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication23/03/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrotman Publishing
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.