Young Leaders 3.0: Stories, Insights, and Tips for Next-Generation Achievers by Jason L Ma (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $38.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to Young Leaders 3.0: Stories, Insights, and Tips for Next-Generation Achievers! You are about to embark on an exciting ride following the transformative journeys of a diverse group of 23 millennial leaders. These handpicked 17-to-24-year-old contributors are young alumni and current students who hail from all eight Ivy League universities (Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Penn, Princeton, and Yale), Bowdoin, Colgate, Georgetown, Georgia Tech, MIT, Northwestern, Oxford, Stanford, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UChicago, and USC. Yet, these young leaders' accomplishments transcend standardized test scores, GPAs, and resumes to reveal a more human and multifaceted view of achievement and growth. These stories provide an inside look into their personal successes and failures along with strategies on how you can get ahead. How This Book Benefits High School Students Gain a rare look into the secrets of college prep and admissions success. You will get advice from these exemplary young leaders on extracurricular and summer activities, building relationships, developing both study and leadership skills, learning from mistakes made, and preparing for college applications. The array of unique college application personal essays, accompanied by author Jason L. Ma's commentary, will inspire you to craft original and creative college applications that will boost your chances for admissions, help you choose the right university, and assist you in making the transition to college life. How This Book Benefits University Students and Millennial Professionals Find insight into your fields of interest to get started in your professional or entrepreneurial career and to take your dreams and goals to the next level. Pick up strategies to help you build employable skills, find internships and jobs, choose what types of companies or nprofits to join, and adapt to the needs of this dynamically changing world. Learn invaluable skills on and off campus, including how to manage failure. How This Book Helps Parents, Educators, and Employers Discover how the next generation of leaders wishes to change our future. Learn how to relate to and support them. Enhance your own family values. Take the parenting of millennials and teens for success to the next level. Understand what leadership education really is. This book is the culmination of years of leading millennial and teen mentor, success coach, and author Jason L. Ma's work with hundreds of talented individuals, his reflections on his own successes, and the invaluable lessons he has gleaned. By observing what drives these young people to become leaders in their fields, Ma has come to recognize successful and t-so-effective patterns in their approaches to life, school, and work. You will see how they think, act, and strive to change the world. In Young Leaders 3.0, Ma combines these millennial achievers' thoughtful reflections and personal visions with his own analysis and wisdom. The Epilogue summarizes important themes, identifies success patterns, and offers concluding actionable advice. By suggesting new models and indicating paths that these young leaders have paved, Ma's book will inspire and guide young people to succeed in any endeavor and also show parents, educators, and employers how to effectively support the next generation.
- Author BiographyI am passionate about unleashing the full potential of next-generation leaders and achievers. -Jason L. Ma, founder, CEO & chief mentor of ThreeEQ, Inc., author of Young Leaders 3.0, and member of the B20 Employment Taskforce for the G20 Listed as one of the world's top experts, Ma is a distinguished elite college admissions and career success coach, as well as a leading CEO, executive, and parent success coach. He is sought after a featured speaker and thought leader worldwide. To learn about Jason L. Ma and his capabilities for you and your family, enterprise, institution, or association, please go to http: //threeeq.com/about/people/.
- Author(s)Jason L Ma
- PublisherYoung Leaders 3.0 Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYoung Leaders 3.0 Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.