All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA SIMPLE DIETARY APPROACH TO ACHIEVING GLOWING SKIN THAT'S FREE OF AGE SPOTS, SAGGING AND WRINKLES Eating too much of the wrong foods is bad for your digestion; and what s worse, it shows up in your face as wrinkles, blemishes, bags and more. Luckily, by identifying and eliminating your skin-aging triggers, you can simultaneously heal your gut, stop this process of digest-aging and reverse its negative effects on your skin. Younger Skin Starts in the Gut provides a complete healthy skin regimen that produces beautiful glowing skin by balancing hormones, preventing inflammation and maintaining well-adjusted digestion. The book s comprehensive four-week program and healthy recipes provide solutions to eight different signs of agingincluding uneven skin tone, puffiness, dark circles and adult acneand guarantees one blissful result: younger-looking, healthier skin.
- Author BiographyDr. Nigma Talib is a world-renowned naturopathic doctor, aesthetician and leading authority on holistic health who has become celebrated for her expertise in the treatment of anti-aging. She lives in London, England.
- Author(s)Dr Nigma Talib
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.