Youniquely Woman: Becoming Who God Designed You to be by Donna Otto, Emilie Barnes, Kay Arthur (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.09Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan you imagine the amazing wisdom available when three of today's most admired Christian women get together to share with younger women what they've learned through the journey of their lives? Kay Arthur (co-founder of Precept Ministries, rewned speaker and author), Emilie Barnes (founder of More Hours in My Day, speaker, and author), and Donna Otto (founder and president of Homemakers by Choice, author and speaker) are dear friends who have put together Youniquely Woman conferences and this helpful and insightful book to present what they most wish they'd kwn when they started their lives as wives, mothers, and women of God. In a warm, inviting, and conversational manner, Kay, Emilie, and Donna share how to celebrate God's unique imprint on your life by: bringing out the best in your marriage and your children; capturing a vision for your home; creating a strong relationship with God; finding balance in every area of your life; and, much more.
- Author BiographyKay Arthur is a four-time Gold Medallion award-winning author, member of NRB Hall of Fame, and beloved international Bible teacher. She and her husband, Jack, cofounded Precept Ministries International to teach people how to discover truth through inductive study. Precept provides teaching and training through study books, TV and radio programs, the Internet, and conferences in over 180 countries and 70 languages. Emilie Barnes is the author of 70 books, including 101 Ways to Clean Out the Clutter; Heal My Heart, Lord; and 15 Minutes Alone with God. Emilie and her husband, Bob, are also the founders of More Hours in My Day time-management seminars. Donna Otto, home and life management expert, is the author of several books, including Get More Done in Less Time, The Stay-at-Home Mom, and Finding a Mentor, Being a Mentor. She is the founder of Homemakers by Choice and speaks to women's groups across the nation. Donna and her husband, David, have a grown daughter, Anissa, and have been married for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Donna Otto,Emilie Barnes,Kay Arthur
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.85
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.