Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDramatically increase your revenue by learning how to get increased credibility with a ready group of target customers. Use the techniques of an industry insider to access associations and turn their members into your customers. Associations put you in front of a large number of ideal customers, in one setting and with maximum credibility, for a fraction of the cost of traditional advertising. In the pages of this book, a 20-year association industry insider reveals how to: . Leverage the relationship associations already have with their members to generate customers for your business . Open doors usually closed to you by partnering with associations to offer your products or services as an association benefit . Receive invitations to speak at association events where they fill the room with your best target customers . Exhibit the foolproof way, turning each experience into a key customer acquisition opportunity . Accomplish more in a few hours than you could in several days of personal one-on-one visits with your potential clients . Get in front of a large number of your ideal clients in a one-to-many atmosphere, providing speed to market . Skip past the bureaucratic committee process that trips up so many others Buy this book w to leap past your competitors and get more new customers faster by harnessing the power of associations.
- Author(s)Robert Skrob Cae
- PublisherAssociation Marketing, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAssociation Marketing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.