All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe guitarist of cult band Bitch Magnet writes about this fascinating, outrageous culture - how it emerged and evolved, how it grappled with the mainstream and vice versa, and its odd rebirth in recent years as countless bands reunited, briefly and bitter-sweetly. With backstage access to many key characters on the scene - and plenty of wit and sharply worded opinion - Fine delivers a memoir that affectionately yet critically portrays an important, heady moment in music history.
- Author BiographyJon Fine is the executive editor of Inc. magazine. As a guitarist in Bitch Magnet, Coptic Light, and Don Caballero, among others he s performed around the world and appeared on MTV. As a writer, Fine s long-running BusinessWeek column Media Centric won both American Society of Business Publication Editors and National Headliner awards, and his work for Food & Wine won a James Beard Award. He has served as an on-air contributor to CNBC, and his work has also appeared in the Atlantic, GQ, and Details.
- Author(s)Jon Fine
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Note4
- Weight274 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.98Trending at AU $78.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.