Your Best Year Yet!: 365 Days of Little Changes That Add Up to Big Results! by Karen Ann Kennedy (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.33Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $36.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery New Year's Day we make the same resolutions: lose weight, get organized, take control of our finances, and generally improve our lives. And each year the same thing happens in kitchens, gyms, and homes-a flurry of frenzied activity, followed by a quick return to rmal. Enter a gym in January, and you're waiting in line to use the elliptical machine. Come March, and the line's gone-until January of next year. Why do so many people give up so soon after making resolutions; and, equally important, why do a select few succeed? Ask certified health coach Karen Ann Kennedy, and she'll tell you: people try doing too much too fast. When it comes to life changes, slow and steady beats frantic activity every time. Small, incremental changes become permanent habits, changing behavior over time. Or as Kennedy is fond of saying: little changes, big results! In Your Best Year Yet!, Kennedy tackles the twelve most common New Year's resolutions, assigning each a month-long action plan. Then, each day, Kennedy provides an activity, tip, or lifestyle change to help you meet your goal, all supported with Kennedy's humorous, encouraging advice. So how about it? Are you ready for Your Best Year Yet! ?
- Author BiographyKaren Ann Kennedy's commitment to wellness and service defines her life and career. With a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, the decorated US Army veteran, certified health coach, and longtime human resources director is no stranger to setting and achieving goals. As president and CEO of The Caring Coaching Center Kennedy provides health and wellness coaching to individuals, groups, and corporations. She regularly contributes healthy living articles to The Huffington Post, and frequently presents at schools and businesses in the Philadelphia area. Born, raised, and still residing in her beloved Philadelphia, Kennedy served with the US Army for eight years, including a tour of duty in Saudi Arabia during Operation Desert Storm. In addition to coaching, she loves cooking, marathon running, and writing her blog, Carrots Don't Scream When You Boil Them.
- Author(s)Karen Ann Kennedy
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.