All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBlogging is an essential part of a retailer's online marketing plan, yet many retailers avoid it because they dread its intricacies, the time it may consume in their busy schedules, or the unease they feel about finding meaningful material. Your Blog, Your Business addresses those fears with nitty-gritty, practical ideas for minimizing each of them. It helps businesses-large or small, online or off-set up a blog, integrate it with their other social networks, and manage it frugally. It gives retailers the benefit of Carolyn Howard-Johnson's nearly three decades experience as founder and manager of her own chain of stores and stints as a New York publicist, a retail consultant and journalist. She also runs several blogs of her own and contributes to countless others. It is the second in the Survive and Thrive series for retailers in her USA Book News award-winning HowToDoItFrugally.com books. Her blog for the retail trade is at www.frugalretailing.blogspot.com.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Howard-Johnson puts nearly three decades of retail experience plus oodles more in the fields of journalism, public relations, publishing, and marketing into her Survive and Thrive series of books. She consults in the three Ps, publishing, promotion, and publicity, and is the author of the multi award-winning HowToDoItFrugally series of books for writers and several award-winning books of fiction and poetry. Howard-Johnson founded and operated stores ranging from home decor to gifts to antiques and other collectibles. She also owned and operated the souvenir shop at the world renowned Santa Anita Race Track. She has served on the boards of directors of the malls where her stores were located, and on the boards of cooperative catalogs her stores utilized and periodicals like Gift Beat. She also served on the California Gift Show board of directors. She puts this world of experience in retailing to work for you with this series of Survive and Thrive books and in private consultation sessions. She also occasionally teaches seminars in marketing for UCLA Extension and serves as a guest speaker for fellow instructors there. Howard-Johnson was named Woman of the Year in Arts and Entertainment by members of the California Legislature. The American Business Women's Association (ABWA) Impact Council also named her Woman of the Year and Pasadena Weekly honored her for literary activism. Her Web site is: www.HowToDoItFrugally.com. She blogs for retailers at www.frugalretailing.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Carolyn Howard-Johnson
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chaz Desimone
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.