All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLise Bourbeau has compiled 20 years of research in the field of metaphysics and its physical manifestations in the body and brought it all to the forefront in this user-friendly reference guide to the causes of over 500 illnesses and diseases. She believes that any physical problem is simply the outward manifestation of dis-ease on psychological and/or emotional levels.
- Author(s)Lise Bourbeau
- PublisherLotus Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLotus Press
- Out-of-print date14/12/2011
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Most relevant reviews
- jannetb200501 Sep, 2016by
Great book for anyone interested in alternative theraphies. It has become my go to book when anyone comes to me with an ailment and most of the time I get a "Wow yes that sound right"
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.