All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour brain is 100 billion cells and 3,200,000 km of wires, with 1,000,000,000,000,000 synaptic connections, all packed into 1.5 liters and weighing 1.5 kg. Your brain determines virtually everything you do; voluntary and involuntary activities, ranging from walking, breathing, sweating to emotion, learning, and personality expression. This organ influence how your body responds to disease-causing organisms and even, could dictate how well individuals respond to treatments. It receives and processes information from the environment and shapes your thoughts, dreams, aspirations, and imaginations. Indeed, it determines your behaviors, worth and values. It also differentiates you from other species or ather person. This fundamental aspect of human nature is laid bare when our brains fail. Why you need this book? In a new and invative manner the author presents scientific facts that can be practised in our daily lives using relevant examples. This book can become a resource material for your brain fitness and even your total wellness. It is written in a way that is reader friendly and can be adapted as a personal wellness tool kit. The materials would be of an immense use since most of us would prefer to live a meaningful life every moment of our lives. This book- * Aims at improving learning and memory * Provides holistic strategies to keep your brain ever powerful * Describes the role your brain in stress management * Guides you to use your brain to achieve great feats even at old age * Presents the scientific basis of addiction, dependence and other brain-disabled conditions By reading this book to the end you must have completed a tour of empowerment through the instrumentality of your brain.
- Author(s)Lawrence A. Olatunji Ph.D.
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.