All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe mepause is one of life's certainties - what's less certain these days is how we might choose to approach it when it arrives. Until recently, HRT seemed to be the universal panacea. Now newer scientific evidence has begun to cast doubt on its efficacy and even its safety, and women everywhere are starting to rethink their options. But with a flood of conflicting messages from doctors and the media, trying to work out what the alternatives are, and what might be best for us is a headache in itself. Now this comprehensive and reassuring guide gives the answers. Top gynaecologist Michael Dooley and leading health journalist Sarah Stacey offer a unique integrated approach, combining lifestyle measures with medical and/or complementary therapies in a plan that's individually right for you. Providing the most up-to-date research on HRT and alternative therapies, they steer a clear and unbiased course through the research findings and opinions, and show you how to make an informed decision on the pathway that best suits you.
- Author BiographyMichael Dooley is a leading gynaecologist at the Dorset County Hospital and with his own clinic in London. Sarah Stacey is an award-winning journalist, TV producer, and bestselling author. She is Editor of You magazine's Wellbeing section and has worked on most leading UK newspapers, including the Daily Express as Health and Beauty Editor. Her books include the bestselling BEAUTY BIBLE.
- Author(s)Michael Dooley,Sarah Stacey
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication13/02/2006
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Content Noten/a
- Weight297 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.