All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you ask of God's Church for your child? This question, taken from the Rite of Baptism, requires only the briefest of answers: Baptism, faith, eternal life. And yet, the baptism of your child is a complex event, embracing those difficult concepts we understand only by degrees: faith, life, relationship, Church. The far-reaching and clearly formed insights in Your Child's Baptism, will help you as you prepare for the simple, and yet complex, beginning of your child's life in Christ. This book is a revised edition of the popular What Do You Ask for Your Child?
- Author BiographyCarol Luebering is the author of many articles and books, including other Handing on the Faith titles and A Retreat With Job and Julian of Norwich: Trusting That All Will Be Well.
- Author(s)Carol Luebering
- PublisherSt Anthony Messenger Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Anthony Messenger Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width125 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.