All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionChildren's dental health involves much more than a toothbrush. Dental disease is the number one chronic childhood illness, and avoiding dental disease means paying scrupulous attention to our children's teeth. In Your Child's Teeth, health writers Evelina Weidman Sterling and Angie Best-Boss team up with pediatric dentists and oral health experts to answer parents' many questions about children's teeth. Topics include: how thumb sucking and pacifiers affect teeth; how to brush your young children's teeth; how to calm a child who is afraid of the dentist; how to help special needs children get proper dental care; how medical problems affect teeth; how fluoride rinses and dental sealants work; how a root canal is done; and how to make the orthodontia decision. This book will help parents help children develop good dental habits for a lifetime of healthy teeth-from baby's first tooth to the young adult's shining smile.
- Author BiographyEvelina Weidman Sterling, Ph.D., M.P.H., is an educator in the field of public health and the author of several award-winning books on health. Angie Best-Boss, R.N., is a health writer and patient advocate.
- Author(s)Angie Best-Boss,Evelina Weidman Sterling
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note12, 12 black & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.