All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Designer Diet is based on the idea of creating and designing the perfect diet just for you and your life. No single problem causes you to be overweight so there is single solution either. You need a way of controlling your weight that changes as you change, adjusts to your unique individual nature, and takes advantage of your strengths while sidestepping your weaknesses. That s exactly what you learn how to do in the Designer Diet. Using a simple step-by-step process, the Designer Diet teaches you how to control your weight by paying attention to your life, reacting quickly to reverse any weight gain, trying different strategies to help you eat less and exercise more, creating an encouraging environment, and learning which strategies work best for you. The result is that you continually improve your diet and that s what finally empowers you to lose weight and keep it off for the rest of your life. Following your Designer Diet is a lot like hiring a world famous designer to create your dream wardrobe. Your new, expertly tailored clothes fit your body perfectly and the style always shows you at your absolute best. The Designer Diet helps you to do the same for your diet. Why use a one-size-fits-all off the rack diet when you can design a diet especially for you? The Designer Diet goes way beyond simply hiring a designer. Designers hand you clothes and tell you what looks good on you. With the Designer Diet, you learn how to become your own world famous designer for your own diet. You need to be the designer when developing your diet. The Designer Diet teaches you a process to discover what works for you. No more will you have to rely on others to keep your weight under control. Your Designer Diet is a program that works in your life, with your strengths and around your schedule. In this book and discover: * That you can be in control of your weight * How to stay on any diet * The threats to your diet success and how to avoid them * Strategies for losing weight * How to keep it off by using simple daily monitoring * The secrets to Joyful Eating * How to turn danger zones into safe zones.
- Author(s)Todd M Hoff
- PublisherPossibility Outpost Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPossibility Outpost Inc.
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.