All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Bestseller since 1991, w in its completely revised fifth edition. Includes detailed information and 16 step-by-step action plans on how to treat and avoid Jealousy, special pre-baby training, hygiene, safety, car training and much more. Also contains lots of Real Life Examples, Stories and Case Examples to Illustrate What Can Go Wrong and How You Can Learn From Their Mistakes & Disasters. Also w includes the acclaimed How You Can Have A Really Good Dog guide for training dogs to be good in your own home. Highly recommended by trainers, veterinarians, nurses and dog owning parents to be.
- Author BiographyS.A. Kent is a companion animal behaviour specialist, trainers trainer and has not only 25 years of experience with dogs, but has also brought up her own children with a houseful of rescued dogs, many of which suffered from a variety of social and behaviour problems. She is an acclaimed international author, speaker and lecturer on holistic companion training and sensible behaviour.
- Author(s)Silvia Kent
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationEastbourne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA1Dog Publishing
- Content Note12 cartoons
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Foreword byJohn Fisher
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.