All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionFamily, wealth and legacy are really what it all boils down to, isn't it? Did we love and were we loved? Did we acquire wealth, whether tangible, relational or spiritual? Did we make a difference? Your Family Legacy is a simple and easy read designed to get you thinking about retirement, estate planning and passing your 'true wealth' to the next generation. When we talk about wealth we include t only money and our assets but everything that is important to us....our values, our kwledge and our family business. The goal of this book is for every reader to walk away with one new idea that you can use to create, grow, keep and share every form of wealth that is important to you. One idea that you implement for generations to come.
- Author BiographyWhat others are saying about Your Family Legacy: It's fun, succinct and full of useful ideas. James 'Jay' Hughes Jr. author of Family Wealth Keeping it in the Family and Family: A compact Among Generations As we are planning to leave behind our valuables, it is important to also leave behind our values. Michael Palumbos gives us important things to think about as we plan the transfer of wealth and wisdom. Jim Stovall, author The Ultimate Gift, The Ultimate Life, and The Ultimate Journey Most of us don't live very intentionally, and few people take the legacy question seriously. Read this book! Your family has incredible potential. This book will allow you to see that like never before. Matthew Kelly - New York Times bestselling author of The Dream Manager We all desire financial security for ourselves and our children. At the same time, we aren't interested in our wealth becoming a disincentive for our children to work, set goals and succeed on their own. It's a delicate balance and Your Family Legacy emphasizes that delicate balance and provides wonderful ideas to help us avoid the issue. Michael Palumbos presents an insight to wealth and families that is highly impactful and still simple and understandable. James Malinchak, featured on ABC's Hit TV Show, Secret Millionaire Co-Author, Chicken Soup for the College Soul, Founder, www.BigMoneySpeaker.com This wonderful, practical little book will bring a greater feeling of unity and belongingness to your entire family. Brian Tracy, President, Brian Tracy International Michael Palumbos is a second generation family business owner, husband to Victoria and father to seven whacky and incredibly fun children. Thus the reason why he loves working with families serious about avoiding the shirt-sleeves to shirt-sleeves in three generations syndrome that befalls more than 70% of families.
- Author(s)Michael W Palumbos
- PublisherCollaborative Family Office
- Date of Publication08/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCollaborative Family Office
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dawn Teagarden
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.