All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe reason for financial planning is to take control of your destiny, first and foremost. Gather all the relevant information, decide what you want to achieve - and make it happen! Ian Lees has spent over 30 years in financial services, from direct sales to broker consultant and latterly as an Independent Financial Adviser. He is here to help you. Ian is passionate about making your money work harder for you. He believes if it is t in writing it does t happen. The tools used are sensible, effective and efficient but require each individual to participate and to engage. It is this trust and engagement with all parties which takes your finances from mediocrity and propels them to success. Ian will help you focus on your planning and the process with which to make it happen and realise the lifestyle you want. Ian is a keen sportsman - skiing, football and squash - which helps keep his competitive edge, but his technical kwledge, skill and awareness of the market for financial services means Ian can help his clients be ahead of the game too.
- Author BiographyBorn in Selkirk, Ian has over 30 years' experience in various roles in the finance industry including at Hambro Life, Scottish Widows and the BMA Services Ltd as an IFA before deciding to open his own practice in 1997 to provide sound advice and to help people get their finances in order. Ian enjoys working with people and helping them to build their wealth in the most efficient and effective manner so that they can enjoy their desired lifestyle up to and throughout retirement. After leaving university, Ian was determined to fulfil his dream of becoming a trusted salesman. With complete training from prospecting through technical issues to the end sale, and working hands on in each of these areas of finance, he became a very successful agent in each of the companies he worked. To fulfil his passion, Ian delivers workshops and boardroom seminars in many of these areas to help people better understand their money, how it works, and how to make it work more efficiently, more effectively and the rewards and personal benefits these can bring. Ian is a fee-based Financial Planning Consultant and the Managing Director of LifeSmart(R) Financial Planning Ltd and Westminster Wills Ltd.
- Author(s)Ian Lees
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2016
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPanoma Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.