All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionThe Yarnells believe that success in multile vel marketing is largely dependent upon getting right the re cruitment, training and support for the downline prospects. These latter are crucial to building a successful marketing network. '
- Author BiographyMark Yarnell and Rene Reid Yarnell are on the faculty of the nation's only college-certified course in network marketing at the University of Illinois, Chicago. Well known for their philanthropy, they have created a $70 million multilevel marketing organization that spans 20 countries. They divide their time between Reno, Nevada, and Gstaad, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Mark Yarnell,Rene Reid Yarnell
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication20/04/1998
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrima Life
- Weight536 g
- Width189 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.