All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionNo other book offers such colorful, complete, and reliable information about all aspects of selecting, growing, and maintaining the shrubs and small trees that thrive in the Florida landscape. Written for everyone from the homeowner with limited gardening skills to the landscape professional or property manager, the new edition of this photo-filled guide includes a hardiness-zone map and all the information you need to help create a beautiful landscape!
- Author BiographyEdward F. Gilman is professor and Robert J. Black is associate professor emeritus at the University of Florida s Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, and each is the author of numerous gardening books. Sydney Park Brown is associate professor and extension specialist also with IFAS.
- Author(s)Edward F. Gilman,Robert J. Black,Sydney Park Brown
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.