All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you dream of being a freelance writer and running your own business? Learn how to provide freelance writing services for the highly profitable market of other businesses. Your Freelance Writing Business is a practical, easy-to-follow guide to help you get started more quickly and find more success with your freelance technical and business writing service.
- Author BiographyJanet Underwood has more than twenty years of experience as a senior technical writer and trainer. She has developed technical documentation and training courses for major corporations in the computer, information technology, telecommunications, financial, and medical industries, as well as for government agencies such as NASA, the U.S. Army and the U.S. Navy. She began her career as an English teacher, and then worked as an editor and writer for several internationally known trade publications. She has won numerous awards for writing and documentation design and currently owns a technical writing and services business. She has taught technical writing skills to thousands of students around the world in her online classes.
- Author(s)Janet S Underwood
- Date of Publication26/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.