Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour Gift to Me is like Steel Maglias meets Top Gun -- if Maverick were ten years older. This inspirational love story and military mystery celebrates the human spirit's capacity to triumph over tragedy. Emotionally scarred years after her husband died in a fiery Special Operations helicopter crash, Gulf War widow, Emily Meade, is having a near-life-experience. She clings to her vow never to get involved with ather man committed to a dangerous profession ... until she meets F-16 pilot, Ted Foley, in Hawaii. Although they are mutually attracted, the charismatic widower's fighter wing in Japan recently lost two pilots in unexplained air crashes. Allowing her mind to wander through fields of dreams on which she can't afford the emotional mortgage, Emily lowers her barriers. She discovers Ted's greatest virtue: he makes the ordinary feel sacred. Healing in shared confidences solidifies their bond. When ather crash reignites her fears, the relationship shatters. Unless Emily finds a path through her emotional minefields, she risks never discovering she is rejecting the only type of man to whom she is genuinely attracted, a man who leads by example and from the front. And that man's life could be in danger! > What would you get if Stephen Ambrose, Patricia Cornwell, and Max Lucado teamed up to create a story? The result, I suspect, would turn out to be something very close to the compelling narrative found in YOUR GIFT TO ME. -- New York Times best-selling author, Andy Andrews > Winner of a 2012 Gold Medal, Military Writers Society of America.>> Your Gift to Me is an accurate, smart and sensitive look at military lives and military wives. -- The Tampa Tribune > Winner of a 2012 Silver Medal for Inspiration/Healing Fiction, Stars and Flags Book Awards, Branson, MO. > This is one you don't want to miss! Katherine Boyer, The Midwest Book Review > Your Gift to Me has a 4.9-star average on 190 Amazon reviews.
- Author BiographyA unique collaboration . . . Bonnie Bartel Latino and Bob Vale met online in 1996 in CompuServe's military forum. Although they have never met in person, their correspondence on CompuServe evolved into a professional writing team that has lasted for over a decade. The ability to seamlessly blend their individual points of view results in a single captivating voice with broad appeal. Your Gift to Me is the culmination of that collaboration. They have shared a by-line on stories for numerous Alabama publications, including The Birmingham News, the Mobile Press-Register, Atmore News, atmore magazine, and others. Bonnie Bartel Latino: A former freelance columnist for Stars and Stripes newspaper in Europe, Bonnie was a military wife for three decades. She has won two national writing awards from the Military Writers Society of America, including the 2011 William E. Mayer Award for Literary or Artistic Excellence and the 2009 People's Choice Award. Two of her stories have been published in MWSA anthologies: Hearts of Steel in 2010 and The Faded Flag in 2011. Her stories have also been published in Military Times newspapers. A correspondent for the Mobile Press-Register book page, Bonnie lives in Atmore, Alabama, with her husband, retired Air Force Colonel Tom Latino. Bob Vale is an award-winning graphic designer, writer, and photographer. He founded and is President of Graphic Word, a full service creative agency on the East Coast. Bob provides creative services to a broad range of clients in addition to his collaborative writing projects with Bonnie. He has designed and produced three published works of non-fiction. Bob is also a member of the Military Writers Society of America. He and his wife Janice live in New Jersey. They have two adult sons, Nicholas and Bryan.
- Author(s)Bonnie Bartel Latino
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.